Monday, October 31, 2011

Cupcakes



Hi again,

October is a month of birthday celebrations and recently some of my family members celebrated their birthdays. I decided to bake some butter pecan cupcakes with chocolate frosting and topped off with a few variety of sprinkles I had in my cupboard. It was definitely moist and the flavor was outstanding! For the sprinkles, I used small round sprinkles, white sugar pearls, and color candy coated chocolate chips. I'm not in no means of a professional decorator, but  I do try my best to make them all look nice, lol. Try out this flavored cake mix, if you can't make them from scratch, try out the Betty Crocker cake mix. 




One of the members was my baby girl Bree and she turned one years old. I don't have any kids at the moment, so Bree and the others are my babies. She loves treats, so I baked a few peanut butter and oats bone shaped dog cookies, which one side was dipped in melted carob. Also some cupcake dog cookies. Of course we had to share some with her friends at the park. There is a blog post with the peanut butter and oats dog cookies recipe just incase you would like to try it out. 







2 comments:

  1. Your cupcakes look delicious!!!! Whoaaa I didn't know you could bake dog treats! I want to make my doggie some :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eileen! Your dog is so cute! Yes, you should definitely try out these peanut butter dog biscuits, I'm sure your dog will enjoy them :o). Just checked out your blog, great photos, nail art, and eye makeup!

    ReplyDelete