Monday, October 24, 2011

Filipino Pancit Bijon


Hi again,

A few weeks ago I decided to make some Filipino Pancit Bijon, which is one of my favorite Filipino food and to many of you too. It took me a while to blog due to my hectic schedule now, but I've tried my best to take as many pictures of some of the food and deserts I've made recently. I just need some time to blog about it and share with all of you. You can practically add any ingredients your heart desires, but in this dish I've added some chicken, sweet peas, minced garlic, and carrots. You can make the mix from scratch or use package made for pancit found at your local oriental store.

I've made pancit for my family, relatives, and work potluck. Many are familiar with this Filipino dish, along with chicken adobo. Try it for lunch or dinner soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment