Wednesday, August 17, 2011

For The Love Of: Butter London Nail Polish

Hi again!

I made a trip to Ulta during my graduation weekend and by the register I saw Butter London limited edition set for $15. There was only one color, which was in "no more waity, katie". After a review I saw on this set from a YouTube makeup guru, I decided to purchase one. I heard a lot of good reviews on this brand of nail polish and thought of adding it to my collection. I'm not sure if this set is still available at Ulta, but you can probably find it in their website: http://www.butterlondon.com, Ulta's website, or Amazon. No more waity, katie is a purplish grey color with glitter. I had to apply two coats to make it look more opaque. In addition, the set also came with a Powder Room acetone free lacquer remover. This limited edition is a good steal to add to your nail polish collection.
  • Powder Room acetone free lacquer remover 2 fl oz.
  • Butter London "no more waity, katie" 11 ml / 4 fl oz.





2 comments: