Monday, August 15, 2011

For The Love Of: One 'n Only Argan Oil Hydrating Mask and Oil Treatment


Hi again!

Sometime last year, I went to Mexico where I got my hair colored, high lighted, and cut. It was so cheap, who can resist. It was a big mistake, which I could've lost all my hair, seriously! My scalp was burning, my hair turned very orange and my high lights were white! Pictures and color swatches were shown, but some how the stylists at that salon only knew one type of color for hair color and high lights. Like I said, "it was a big mistake!" Nonetheless, I am so grateful that I didn't lose any hair, but ended up with dry brittle hair. I of course, didn't want to spend any more money at any salons especially in the United States, so I decided to treat my hair on my own. I got the hubby to help me color my hair back to a normal medium to dark brown color and treated my hair twice a week with a hydrating mask and hair treatment oil. After many reviews online and watching YouTube,  I knew this product was an inexpensive winner, One 'n Only Argan Oil Hydrating Mask and Treatment Oil. This definitely has brought my hair back to life with the help of getting trims every few months. For now this is my must have for my hair. Products found at your local Sally's Beauty Supply. Have a beautiful hair day!

According to the store's website...

Hydrating Mask
  • Hydrates and restores hair's natural balance
  • Restores elasticity, shine and manageability
  • helps repair dry, damaged hair
  • Creamy rich treatment
One of the world's rarest oils, argan oil is derived from the Moroccan argan tree. Its moisturizing properties help revive and nourish dry and damaged hair.

One 'n Only Argan Oil Hydrating Mask is a rich, creamy treatment designed to hydrate and repair damaged hair. One 'n Only Argan Oil Hydrating Mask does not need to be heat activated; 5 to 10 minutes will treat hair with needed moisture and protein, adding elasticity and shine. This highly effective mask revitalizes and hydrates hair, restoring shine and manageability.

Treatment Oil
  • Protects against damage caused by the environment or heat styling
  • Mix with color/chemical processes for enhanced results and added depth to color
  • Creates brilliant shine and eliminates frizz
  • Compare to Moroccan Oil
  • For all hair types
One 'n Only Argan Oil is a premium finishing, smoothing and conditioning product. This non-greasy, alcohol-free formula instantly absorbed in the hair, creating brilliant shine without leaving an oily residue. Smoothes cuticle for the silky, conditioned and healthy looking hair. This precious oil eliminate frizz and leaves hair more manageable while helping to protect against damage caused by the environment, chemicals or excessive heat from styling irons and dryers. Provides UV protection and long-term conditioning while reducing split ends and breakage.

Ideal for all hair types, One 'n Only Argan Oil reduces drying time and speeds up styling time producing consistently silky smooth results.

No comments:

Post a Comment