This week has been crazy busy, but had the urge to make some banana bread from scratch one late night. Plus, we had some very riped bananas that we didn't want to waste, so it was perfect to use them to make banana bread. I love banana bread, because it just taste so good. I also provided the recipe just incase you want to try making it too. Happy baking!
1 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour
1 cup Granulated Sugar
1 stick of Unsalted Butter at room temperature
3 Ripe Bananas, lightly mashed
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
2 Tbsp Whole Milk
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2) Grease a 9’ by 5’ loaf pan.
3) In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar. Add the eggs and whisk to combine. Add the mashed bananas and vanilla and mix to combine.
4) Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix together until just combined. DO NOT OVERMIX!! Add milk while mixing in the dry ingredients.
5) Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour. At the 50 minute mark test it by inserting a toothpick in the center and if it comes out really wet than let it go until 1 hour.
6) When ready, let it cool for about 20 minutes.