Monday, September 12, 2011

Filipino Dish: Chicken Adobo


Hi again,

A few days ago I was craving for some Filipino Chicken Adobo and took a trip to the local grocery store to buy some of the ingredients. It's not hard to make and cooks for at least 30 minutes. Chicken adobo is one of the main favorite Filipino dishes among the Filipinos, I believe, along with sinigang, pancit, etc. I used chicken drumlettes because they are much easier to work with compared to chopping up a whole chicken like how my parents make it. That's too much work for me, lol. The ingredients mainly used are chicken, soy sauce, vinegar, minced garlic, water, and black pepper. It's all up to you in whatever else you want to add to the recipe. I make this dish from scratch so I can't really say how much tablespoon or cups I add when I make chicken adobo, because it all depends on how much chicken drumlettes I use. This dish goes well with steam rice too.

Happy eating!



Ay Sarap!

No comments:

Post a Comment