Monday, September 19, 2011

Skincare Line: Mario Badescu


Hi again!

Who loves free samples? Not sure what skin care line you should try? I don't like wasting money just to see which skincare line works best for me, although at times I do.  I stumbled across a few YouTube channels where I found out that I can receive free Mario Badescu skincare line samples just by going to their website and answering a few questions. However, some gurus have mentioned that they did not receive their samples and some have. I was a bit skeptical, but decided to give it a try. Surprisingly, within 2 to 3 weeks I received my free samples of Mario Badescu that should fit my skin type. I'm still trying out the products to see whether it's a go or not. If you want to try out Mario Badescu skincare line, go to their website http://mariobadescu.com/ and answer the questionnaires so you too can receive free samples. Happy freebies!

Look what I received!

Hyaluronic Eye Cream


Healing & Soothing Mask


 Drying Cream


Botanical Facial Gel and Special Cleansing Lotion "C"



No comments:

Post a Comment