Thursday, September 1, 2011

Biscotti

Hi again,

Like I've mentioned in my previous post, I love baking and have been baking nonstop for a few weeks. I really do enjoy making and baking my own treats, food, etc., because I know what ingredients goes into the food without adding extra preservatives. It's much more healthier, although some of these baked goods are too sweet for my teeth.

On occasion I enjoy nibbling on biscotti, especially a chocolate biscotti. They're a bit too hard to bite into, so that is why I limit myself from eating them. Biscotti is an Italian cookie that is more denser than a regular cookie. You can add any type of ingredients that your heart desires. A few days ago I made three types of biscotti, chocolate with hazelnuts, almonds, and almonds with cranberries. The almonds and almonds with cranberries turned out a little bit smaller than the chocolate and hazelnuts, because I divided that batch into four rather than two, if that makes any sense. All three biscotti were so delicious which I will sharing them with the family in NY.

Sorry, the recipe won't be posted unless requested. Happy eating! Chao!

Almonds with Cranberry (left) and Almonds (right) Biscotti


Chocolate with Hazelnuts


No comments:

Post a Comment