Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Amazing World of Technology


Hi again,

As funny as this sounds, I've never used Skype before, lol. The reason being is because I didn't have the need for it and had found other ways to video chat with others for free. Ever since I reconnected with my family from the Phils, it was a great way for all of us to video chat since they mostly use Skype. For some reason I thought you have to pay monthly in order to use it, but boy was I wrong. I had a great time talking to my cousin and imagine we talked for about 6 hours, lol. It was great, cause I haven't seen her since I was 11 years old and that's a very very long time!! If any of you haven't tried using Skype yet, which I doubt, try it, cause there is a FREE version that you can download. Technology is awesome! Now I should get a laptop for the parentals so that they can keep in touch with the family more often.

Click on the link
http://www.skype.com

FYI: I am NOT affiliated with Skype.

No comments:

Post a Comment