Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pho Soup


Hi again,

Since I'm in a blogging mood I decided to blog about yummy Vietnamese Food, particularly Pho! Yum, right?! There's this Vietnamese Pho restaurant called Xeula Vietnamese Restaurant that have oh so good dishes! That restaurant was the first Vietnamese restaurant that an old friend took me and I was in love, especially love how their bubble tea taste. In Canada the people there called this particular drink, bubble tea that I first known it as. I was craving for some Pho soup and luckily I had the ingredients to make this soup. It's not hard to make and it's quite fast to cook up. However, you do need to thaw the sliced beef a bit before cooking. If you're ever in the city of Vaughan, which is a suburb of Toronto...check out Xeula.


180 Steeles Avenue West, Thornhill, ON L4J 2L1, Canada


No comments:

Post a Comment