Sunday, November 13, 2011

Chicken Souvlaki with Tzatziki Sauce, Grilled Veggies, Potatoes, and Rice (Greek)


Hi again,

I've been craving for some Greek food and I haven't found a good Greek restaurant nearby, so I decided to make some for dinner. I used to make this dish a lot, but didn't have my binder full of recipes since it was hidden in my many boxes from moving. This is not hard to make, especially the tzatziki sauce that tasted so good! Try some Greek food for lunch or dinner sometime. Even if you don't cook it, take a trip to a restaurant. I grilled some chicken kabobs, seasoned just like in the restaurant, grilled some onions and green peppers, because that's what I had in my fridge, seasoned and baked some potatoes, and made some rice that was obviously non Filipino style.

No comments:

Post a Comment