Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sephora Freebies


Hi again,

I love makeup! Although I don't wear it too often, I do have a collection of several different brands. I love receiving free samples at JC Penny's Sephora every month. Basically, JC Penny's Sephora would send me a newsletter or card in the mail every month, with a free sample that I can pick up at the store. Mind you that these are an addition to the points rewards that Sephora offers. I don't think I signed up for anything, I just receive those notices in the mail. I've received some Makeup Forever Black Aqua Eyes and HD powder, Benefit's the POREfessional, Philosophy's Purity face cleanser, and Bare Minerals Matte SPF 15 Foundation, a cute kabuki, and a Prime Time foundation primer. Bare Minerals was the latest freebie I picked up; however, they only had "fairly light", which obviously wasn't my shade, but the sales associates were generous enough to still give me that one and made me a sample in my shade. I have only used some of the products as I have similar products that I'm currently using. If you're living in the U.S., probably shop at the JC Penny's Sephora and you might possibly receive some additional freebies too just like moi.






No comments:

Post a Comment