Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Favorite Lush Skincare Products

Hi again,

My skin's very sensitive and anything that touches my face that my skin doesn't like, it will get irritated and break out. It's very hard for me to find any products that will work for me; however, I was introduced from someone to try out some of Lush's products. I do like Lush because of their fresh handmade cosmetics, so took the plunge in trying their skincare products. I've been using these products for a few months now and I do like it; however, these can be a bit pricey. Some I may repurchase and some I won't.

Face Cleanser

I've tried out the Aqua Marine. It can be a bit messy because of the Nori seaweed wrapped around the product. This is made for the most sensitive and dry skin, which includes calamine and aloe. You only need a small pea sized amount, mix with warm water and massage into your skin. It's supposed to make  your face feel clean, soothed and soft, but I only felt the soothing part, and not the clean feeling that it claims to be. I was given a good size sample to try, but won't purchase.
Toner

I do like their Fresh of Breath Air, because it doesn't irritate my skin and feels really fresh when spritz on my face. This one is a keeper and I may repurchase this again.


Face Scrub

I've tried a few face scrubs and by far I do like their Dark Angel. It doesn't irritate my skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. It claims to give your dull skin glowing. It's made with black sugar, powdered charcoal, rhassoul mud, vitamin-rich cold pressed organic avocado oil, sandalwood and rosewood oils. I will also repurchase this face scrub again.

Face Moisturizer

I love how moisturizing the Skin's Shangri-la is. It does not feel irritating to my skin and leaves it so soft. It does have a weird scent to it, but it doesn't bother me too much. It doesn't leave my skin looking oil and it's not heavy either. It's made for dry and agin skin, but works well by soothing, hydrating, and helps reduce redness. This is very pricey, so I will have to find an alternative.
These are just my opinion on some of my favorite skincare products from Lush. I was not asked to blog or review any of these products, but I just wanted to share with you some of my faves. Try it out or try out some of their other products that is made for your skin. If weary, ask for free samples. Visit their store or go online http://www.lush.com

No comments:

Post a Comment