Friday, November 18, 2011

Filipino Beef Lumpia


Hi again,

I recently watched one of my favorite guru's on youtube, it's judy's life, and her mom made some yummy Filipino Lumpia, except hers was made with pork. Although I do eat pork from time to time, I decided to make mine with beef. After watching her youtube channel, it made me crave for some big time, so luckily I had the ingredients to make some. However, I did substitute some of the ingredients with others. I do make lumpia occasionally, but it's always good to pick up some new tricks when making it. I love dipping mine in white vinegar sprinkled with black pepper. Yum!

If you want to check out Judy's youtube channel of her mom's lumpia recipe, click below.
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsJudysLife?blend=7&ob=5#p/u/13/imZIkibE3n0

No comments:

Post a Comment