Monday, November 7, 2011

Fall Scents


Hi again,

I love the smell of Fall, which comprises of pumpkin, apple pie, caramel, sweet potato, and other warm or sweet scents that makes you feel cozy all over. Bath and Body Works was having a sale with 50% off some of their products. Of course I had to pick up some of the wall scents and hand soaps that smell oh so yummy that reminds me of Fall and Thanksgiving. If you haven't smelled these already, you should pick up some of my current favorites! Or at least check them out at Bath and Body Works! They're limited time offer, but I'm sure some stores may still sell these.

Also, you should try, if you haven't already, the salted caramel mocha frap at Starbucks! To die for!! lol.

Some of my Favorite Scents!

S'Mores
Kitchen Spice
Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
Salty Caramel
Creamy Pumpkin (love this one!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment