Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sweet Potato Chili Steak Fries

Hi again,

Here's another great and delicious recipe that I made this week. This Fall season there are a plethora of sweet potatoes at the supermarket. You can make so many wonderful dishes, such as sweet potato pie, dog treats, steak fries, etc. I came upon a recipe and wanted to try it out as it is so simple and easy to make. I cut one large sweet potato into steak fries size, drizzled some EVOO, salt, black pepper, and chili powder, then placed them flat on a foiled cookie sheet pan. I baked it in the oven at 450 degrees F for about 30 minutes. It may differ on certain ovens. Et voila! They're tasty, sweet, and with a touch of spiciness. I had it with some grilled steak and garlic mash. Try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment