Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Pies


Hi again,

Woke up this bright and early morning to make a few pies, sweet potato and apple. They all turned out great and taste absolutely amazing. Of course I had to take a bite out of some of them just to test them out first. These pies are for tomorrow's Thanksgiving feast and these were the first dishes that had to be made first. I had extra filling and an extra pie crust so I just made a few individual sweet potato pies that turned out so cute and tasted delicious. I just used a mini butterfly cookie cutter and cut the center of the pie crust and also added slits on top. The second apple pie that is below, I just did an easy lattice style crust to give it a different look. The apple pie would taste great with a scoop of french vanilla ice cream, "oh yeah"! lol. Now onto prepping the bird, which will be posted tomorrow. Check out the pictures above and below.  Message me if you would like the recipe, thanks.

Sweet Potato Pie


Individual Sweet Potato Pies


Apple Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment