Friday, November 18, 2011

Black Friday 2011


Hi again,

It's that time of year again, exactly one week from now will be black friday!! I'm not sure if any of you have participated with black friday shopping, but I have and let me tell you...it's crazy! lol. Stores open mad early, about 3 or 4 am the earliest and people line up or camp outside the stores from the night before. I haven't camped out like some people have because that's just nuts, but have lined up as early as 1 am. Most of the things I have gotten were from Walmart, so luckily the people can wait inside in the warmth. Last year I went to a local outlet mall and it was freezing, but was well worth it. This year I'm still debating whether I should participate with black friday since I have way too many things and it's not a necessity to buy things. Nonetheless, it's great to get deals for early Christmas shopping.

Tips for Black Friday:

  1. Take a nap so that you can get up by midnight
  2. Dress warm
  3. Bring a chair
  4. Wear comfortable clothes
  5. Bring some things to entertain you 
  6. Check out your local ads and mark down what you want to get
  7. Stay on a budget
Check out Walmart, Best Buy, Target, Kohls, Outlet Malls, etc. 

Check out this Black Friday site:


No comments:

Post a Comment